Best Pneumatic Jacks Review
Pneumatic jacks can lift vehicles with the aid of compressed air. This compressed air is converted into mechanical power to lift heavy vehicles with little effort, allowing the user to gain access to the underneath for any repair work.
Pneumatic jacks are an invaluable piece of equipment for anyone who works with heavy vehicles or machinery, including in a professional garage or home-based workshop.
An important feature to look for when deciding on a pneumatic jack is large castors. Pneumatic jacks can be very heavy, some weighing over 30kg. So, having castor wheels attached to them when make it easy to move them around as needed. To help make this even easier, it’s worth looking for jacks that have large castor wheels as these tend to be easier to manoeuvre than smaller ones.
In addition to this, some pneumatic jacks come with the added feature of special overlay. This helps the jack to raise the vehicle slightly higher (around 10 to 20 cm) than a regular pneumatic jack. Although not essential, this makes access to the underside of the vehicle easier, which in turn could make the job more comfortable for the user. This may be of particular use to someone who intends on using the jack often, so as to make the workspace as comfortable as possible and reduce the risk of any type of back injuries that may occur with working underneath the vehicle.
Best Pneumatic Jack : Editor’s Choice Best Buy
- 【MAX WEIGHT/HEIGHT: 6600lbs/17’’】- The pneumatic jack capacity: 6600 lbs/3T. And it’s lifting Height Range: Height Range: 5.3"-17" (13.5-42 cm). It just takes 5 seconds to lift.
- 【HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION】- The pneumatic jack is made of high strength steel, the whole body is sturdy and durable. The larger stressed area fits in a soft and easy-collapsing place.
- 【PORTABLE HANDLE】- There is a handle equipped in this airbag jack, which could make the jack easy to move and use for you.
- 【EASY TO USE】- Powerful and very fast to use. The triple bag jack is the easiest and fastest way to make the car lifted. It inflates with compressed air.
- 【WIDELY APPLICATED】- Suitable for soft and easy to collapse terrain, water on sand or muddy roads. Family-using car, minivan, SUV off-road vehicle.
Benefits of Pneumatic Jacks
Although they can be used on different vehicle types, pneumatic jacks are recommended to be used on heavier vehicles. This includes large cars, buses, trucks, tractors, and other types of construction vehicles. This makes them particularly important to those who work in and around heavy machinery, on in the construction industry in general.
There are several main benefits to using a pneumatic jack. First, they are efficient at what they do. They can lift a vehicle up in a matter of seconds, so no time is wasted waiting, allowing you to get on with the task almost straight away. They are effortless to operate. The power of the pneumatic jack makes lifting a car or other type of vehicle type look easy. Due to this, once the jack is correctly positioned, you can let it get on with the rest of the work itself.
They are easy to get into position. This is down to the long handle that is attached to the jack. So, once the jack is placed, you will be able to manoeuvre and control it with ease with the aid of the long handle. They are generally able to lift vehicles up to 8 tonnes in weight. This means that they will do the job for most cases, without having to have regular and heavy-duty types to use depending on the vehicle type.
Finally, as well as being strong, they are designed to protect the car or other vehicle type when in use. This is due to the addition of rubber padding in place at the point of connection.
Best Pneumatic Jacks